Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Just Because

Maile Belles Card
I know a lot of us were happy to see a new PTI Challenge during release weeks when MIM is on hold--Create Along With Us. The idea is to create something inspired by one of the DT projects.  Only hard part is narrowing the options down to one--LOL! I finally decided to go with this one layer beauty by Maile Belles that I pinned the day it was shown.  I got a very different look since I used images from PTI Friendly Flowers, but goes to show what a versatile design it is! My inks are PTI Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Raspberry Fizz, Limeade Ice & Ripe Avocado with Brilliance Graphite Black for the sentiment.
I added splatters of Harvest Gold & Limeade Ice & finished off with Black enamel dots.  I'm also entering Anything Goes at SSS Monday & 100% Stamped at Virginia's View. Thanks so much for stopping by.

24 comments:

  1. super sweet. Lovely card Greta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was so happy to see that! Hope to make a card on Friday . Your card is a beautiful take on Maile's card! .ove the stamp set you used, Greta! One I don't have .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Greta. Great take on Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, its a lovely take on Maile's card. Such a fresh design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Greta! Those two little blossoms are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards with the pretty flowers, Greta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I was excited to learn about the new challenge too, but too bad I am away from my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CASE of Maile's card Greta, this is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome casing if Maile's card, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Greta. Fabulous CASE of Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is a great take on her card. I love the splatters, they make a soft background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty and cheerful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely interpretation of maile's card, greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that your take on Maile's card is totally you! Your stamp set, your colors, even your card shape. Beautiful Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely, Greta ... these friendly flowers are just gorgeous wafting in the breeze! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card! Love the flowers! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Greta...love your sweet pair of flowers, it is just as pretty as Maile's card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card! A great CASE of Maile's card!! I love the look of the rounded corners too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greta this is a fab take on Mailes card. I love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so friendly and happy. It is a great take on Maile's card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet! Your flowers have planted a smile all over my face!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.