Monday, January 13, 2014

Red, White & Gold Valentine

Please scroll down for my Merry Monday post.

FTTC253 Get in Shape NEWIMAGE

Can't pass up an opportunity to win the Flourishes release, so here's my Timeless Tuesday entry. This time the challenge is to make a card that isn't square or rectangle. I used Spellbinders Parisian Motifs which works beautifully when cut from heavy weight cardstock. One of my older Flourishes sets is also a favorite.  
Fanciful Flourishes has such beautifully elegant images & sentiments.  I simply stamped the fancy heart & the small design element using Memento Love Letter. All the edges have a bit of Delicata Golden Glitz & small golden gems finish it off.  Have I inspired you to get busy making Valentines? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.


13 comments:

  1. Oh, so elegant, Greta! I have really got to get mooooooooooving on making my Valentines. I had a late entry into the Flourishes challenge today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Greta
    Gorgeous gorgeous Die cut, it makes for a fantastic card, and the way you have set the inner circles adds the pizazz!
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shazam Greta this is one fabulous fancy creation!!! What an elegant shape and pretty stamped images. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness...this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! So classy and elegant. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! what an absolutely stunning card, greta!! you hit this one out of the park for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamps and the card design coordinate perfectly and the little gems finish this card perfectly. It is beautiful! I am in a world of hurt catching up on thank you cards for Christmas so I'll be doing those before I start on valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant Greta. Such an awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and I'm intrigued to find out how you have made the hinge for the card to open!
    Now following you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a WOW card, Greta! Very beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Greta! I love the lacy shape and that heart is one of the prettiest I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really inspired. This is so elegant and lovely! What great images and colors to use. The rhinestones are perfect to show it all off too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eee...I'm running behind because of blogger mayhem issues. Honestly, don't the blogger people know I MUST leave comments for my special people? Hope this one sticks...Greta, this is a winner for sure!! Delicate, pretty, so perfectly constructed; it's glamorous! The swirly, flourish-y heart...swooon. Yes, love it!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.