Sunday, December 15, 2013

Enjoy the Magic

Invitation to create
I do love the Christmas season including making & sending cards. I know you're all busy, so I'll keep this short. I recently received the wonderful leaves dies from my win at 4EnScrap. I thought it'd be fun to use them for the next Invitation to Create: use 5 colors other than black & white. Here are my inks: Distress frayed burlap & bundled sage (outline of leaves), Delicata Golden Glitz (leaves), Distress spun sugar & fired brick (die cut snowflakes), Versafine Vintage Sepia (sentiment), Distress antique linen (music background).  
The edges are sponged with some of these as well. I used Penny Black stamps music background, 2025M & yuletide greetings, 30-192. I'm also entering Pixies Snippets Playground. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Edited to Add: Entering Paper Crafts December Gallery Challenge.

15 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful! I really like that you paired the leaves and snowflakes together. I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, greta! love the soft colors and the beautiful inking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leaves are so pretty, Greta! Love that swirly embossing and the sponging you've done on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is another gorgeous card Greta. Just love the leaves and the soft colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that's really LOVELY Greta. I like the simplicity and elegance of it.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!!Beautiful card!!!Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simpel and elegant Greta! The pink snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and I was about to write you, to let you know that your card is even more beautiful in RL!
    Thank You so much dear Greta! I love your use of the branches for a holiday card! Your palette is so soft and elegant, it totally throws me into a frozen sugar land!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real standout in the Pixie gallery, Great!! I love the muted tones of these nontraditional colors and the beautiful design! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty Greta - love the use of the soft muted tones to make the embossing stand out too.

    Playing catch up with commenting here, hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft & pretty!! Love that snowflake bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very cute card Greta!
    Thanks for your participation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finally makling my way round the other entrants at Pixies Crafty Workshop! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.