Sunday, September 1, 2013

Friends

Inspiration by Lori Tecler
Isn't it great that we all have different taste? Some projects just don't appeal to me & others immediately grab my attention.  When I checked the current Muse challenge I couldn't take my eyes off Lori's soft, soothing & beautiful card. The monochromatic palette & layout was so appealing to me I wanted to play along. 

One of the best purchases I ever made is American Crafts Botanique printed paper I got in a close-out.  I used one of my favorite sheets along with the solid Savory harvest gold by SEI.  The coordinating Flair badges came with the paper pack & I've really been hoarding them, so this card will go to a good friend I'm sure will appreciate it--LOL!  
The sentiment is from Penny Black's eloquence set & is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. I'm also entering the Simon Says Anything Goes challenge

If you don't follow my friend, Alexandra, now would be a good time to start.  Check out the fabulous Faber-Castell giveaway on her blog.


Hope you're enjoying the weekend.  Thanks so much for taking some time to visit me.

19 comments:

  1. Very lovely cheery card - great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, greta! sweet, sweet simplicity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta - stunning card! The AC paper is gorgeous; I can certainly see why it's a favourite, saved for 'special occasion' cards. Your take on the MUSE inspiration: perfect! Soft, pretty, lovely! Your friend will be delighted with how thoughtful and warm-hearted your card is! LOVE it!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Greta! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta, what a DARLING card!
    I especially love the design & colors.
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your very C&S card my dear!
    and thank you for your sweet words...good luck on the giveaway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the warm color scheme and that fabulous flair embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Card!!!,Love your paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely and delightful, Greta! Happy Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to pair your favorite paper with a sentiment for a good friend - great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Greta, this is a lovely soothing card also-you have really captured the feel of Lori's card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a soft beautiful card Greta - I really love it - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Greta. The lovely soft yellows are delightful and the flair button is just the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CASE card! Love the mellow yellow. Gorgeous paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your take on Lori's card, Greta! Gorgeous color combo, and I really love how you placed the Flair Badge...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely, warm take on Lori's Muse - sorry I didn't get here before it closed! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card...the colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.