Monday, September 2, 2013

Autumn Flowers


MFTWSC139  

Here's my card for the MFT Sketch Challenge. I must be thinking Fall as I ended up with the beautiful rich colors of the season done with Distress Inks pads & markers.  The card front & the flowers are spritzed with Shimmer Spritz Gold which gives a beautiful sheen in person. I'm thinking this will work for a Thanksgiving card. The scallop border is Spellbinders & the MFT products are Vertical Greetings die & Peaceful Wildflowers stamps & dies. Gotta work on my splotches--got bigger than I intended.  
Since I included a button, I'm also entering the challenge at A Blog Named Hero. Wishing you a great week. I'll be busy getting ready for my sister's visit, but hope to make a couple cards. Thanks so much for stopping by.  

14 comments:

  1. I like the lace added to the scallop border... and yes it would be a great thanksgiving card. I hope you have a great time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Greta! Love how you colored the flowers! Wonderful take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card Greta. It's a nice sketch to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see this as a Thanksgiving card, love the kraft lace trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta, this is beautiful!! Love the details ... and the colors!! I never think of lace and it adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely autumnal take on the sketch, greta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!!Love the fall colors,love your coloring,flowers are awesome,Have a Blessed Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card Greta!
    Wonderful design and I love these honey tones..
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those rich fall colours are ravishing on your card! Beautiful!! Definitely a Thanksgiving card! Have an amazing time with your sister!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the sketch, Greta! Love the glowing bg colours with the bouquet of flowers. Enjoy your time with your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Greta! I love how you created your background and your flowers are just beautiful!
    I hope you have a great visit with your sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous too! LOVE the golden yellows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.