Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Surprise Number One!

Did you saw WOW when you came to my blog?!  That's what I said when Jackie finished today's "surgery."  I didn't have the skills or time to make my blog look "like me", but I found the person who could--Jackie Rockwell.  Just click on the blog button in my sidebar if you're interested in seeing what she can do for you.  Thank you so much, Jackie!  You're worth every penny--I couldn't be happier!  PS--she is very patient & understanding--I didn't even know what all the terms meant!  Gotta get ready for surprise #2, so just a quick post for now.  My latest card is HERE or scroll down.  See you soon.

13 comments:

  1. Wowzers Greta!!! This is beautiful, Jackie did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new title!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise #2? You're killin' me ;)
    It looks FABULOUS! I came earlier & got an error message so I must have been coming to visit at exactly the wrong time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome, Greta! LOVE the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure have noticed the new blog header! Wow, so gorgeous and so you, Greta! Love the brush strokes and Ombre effect! Jackie did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still saying "Wow!" Greta!!! I LOVE the new look of your blog! It really suits your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta, your new blog look is fabulous and I think it fits your style perfectly! Jackie did an outstanding redesigning it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new blog design, Greta. The header is beautiful with the water color effect and colors, great font and lovely flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new look of your blog, Greta! Beautiful watercolour look on the header!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new blog look Greta. What fun to catch up with Stacy. Stacy's card is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Greta, Thanks so much for the opportunity to re-design your blog header. I really enjoyed working with you! Enjoy the weekend coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though I commented on your giraffe post, I had to repeat myself here: your blog's new look is fantastic!! Kudos to Jackie - not only is she amazing with her cards, she's also an incredibly talented "design surgeon." Lovely!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.