Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cards to Friends



Just sharing some cards I sent to friends. The first one was inspired by Lisa's Button Boutique post.  This may be the first time I actually made a card the same day I saw the inspiration!   The next 2 cards include glittered borders.  I already made 2--HERE & HERE--after seeing the PTI MIM video & I'm sure there will still be more as I love what they bring to a card.  The last card was re-made from a challenge card.  I put the top layers on the original card with repositionable tape & took them off as soon as I took the picture.  I wanted to use another company's flower image & an Easter sentiment, plus it had to be flat to go overseas so couldn't have a bow.  Worked great!  Just wasted a bit of ink & paper (I can use the bow on another card) rather than having an entire card I really didn't need.  Since it's green I'm entering it as my 4th card for the Die Cut Diva's challenge.  Wishing you a lovely Easter weekend.  Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog.

             

15 comments:

  1. OMG, Greta! All your cards are beautiful! I especially LOVE the first one. Just makes me smile and think of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Greta! Love seeing all of these pretty pastel colors together as a reminder that Spring really is coming!
    Please stop by my blog when you have a chance - I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Wishing you a blessed Easter, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greta, I love these pretty spring-y cards! Happy Easter to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Greta
    Gorgeous whimsical spring card, and of course the Green beauty is one I can attest to as being good as it looks here, as I have it sitting on my buffet. What a shame that you have to remove all your dimensional elements from your cards to post. I am glad you shared these Greta as they are all happy cards.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet Easter cards! My fav is the button one! Good for you for actually making Easter cards and mailing them! :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful, Greta! I am the lucky owner of one of them and love it! Happy Easter to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so SWEET of you to pop by and let me know I inspired you to make your button card Greta...you MADE my day! And let me just say SHAZAM!!! Very springy and a perfect Easter card, love the little row of glittery eggs and of course the buttons!

    Your other cards are equally as delightful, love the colors on your second card. I see you were just nominated for a Liebster award...big congrats!! Wishing you a happy blessed Easter. Tell Keesha Max says woof woof and that he keeps all bunnies (probably the Easter bunny too!)chased out of our yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Greta these cards are all so very beautiful. I love seeing what you have created. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so beautiful! I've used the repositionable tape trick several times!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...WOW...WOW! You've created some BEAUTIFUL cards, Greta!
    The one with buttons is my favorite.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so spring like and fresh.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Greta. So pleased you joined us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each card is so well conceived and executed Greta!
    Great Post! Sorry you had to work on Easter Sunday ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so pretty. I'm a sucker for white embossing over color or pattern and I absolutely adore the last card. The green is so fresh and the layered shapes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.